All good things must come to an end. AJ had said his goodbyes last night as Julie had to leave home at around 5am. John was up and about and took charge of the coffee pot, thanks JR. His goodbyes over, Julie and I headed for the tramway, only a few minutes walk from home.



The early sky hung over the cities houses, covering them with a navy-blue, velvet blanket, the street lights below shone golden and all was quiet.


We hugged for an eternity at the train station, sobbing at the thought of our precious week together being over. What fun we have had. The last I saw of Julie was of her beautiful face behind the train's window, she was wiping her tears away as they fell down her face, so was I.

Until next time Sis, I love you. XXX

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for making a comment, the staff at Living Life Less Ordinary thank you for taking the time to interact with us, hee hee hee.