Crozets are tiny pasta shapes made from buckwheat flour and are typical of the French Alps region of France...

This beautiful tin of Cocoa from Austria caught my eye...

Every French home has decorative tins of sugar cubes, brought to the table to add to coffee and tea. The contents of this tin have been infused with vanilla. They transform an ordinary cup of tea or coffee into quite a treat...

Hmm, gingerbread syrup, how delightful...

Pastis, the aniseed aromas lurk in every bar, on every corner, and no French home I am sure is without a bottle of Pastis for a pre-dinner aperitif.

Every French home we have lived in has had a packet of instant potato puree in the pantry, and if I'm going to be honest, I just love the stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for making a comment, the staff at Living Life Less Ordinary thank you for taking the time to interact with us, hee hee hee.