Aj and I had a pj day today. We watched Lord of the Rings 2 and 3 and spent the entire day on the couch until we had to get moving to get dolled up to go out to dinner with Lucie and her friend Morgane.
We met at our place and took the driverless subway train to Place Bellecour. From there we walked through the city to our favourite, Bistrot a Tartine. It was delightful as usual. AJ had the pesto, tomato and cheese tartine and I decided to opt for one of the daily specials which was Tartine Confiture d'oignons et Terrine Campagnarde a l'Armagnac. AJ finally got to try the Choc Co-Co tarte and I indulged in the Tarte Fraise, everything was lip smakin'. We were treated to a 40% proof almande cognac with our coffee, Aj said if I took the last bit all at once he would cook dinner. Guess who's cooking tomorrow!

Lucie's friend was just gorgeous. I'm yet to meet anyone here that isn't. Lucie and Morgane read out the seductive little messages on the sugar cubes, great for a pick up if you like the person at the next table.
We said goodbye to Morgane in the city and the three of us grabbed a Velo'v and pedalled our way down cours Gambetta to home. Lucie stayed until late drinking fruit tea, the perfect accompaniment to a deep and meaningful.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for making a comment, the staff at Living Life Less Ordinary thank you for taking the time to interact with us, hee hee hee.