This year of adventure in Europe is all about living the simple life. Stripping things back and enjoying life's simple pleasures, family, food, travel and culture. I just want to have time to smell the roses with those I love. This says alot about me... the things I am most passionate about in life are family, food and travel.
Copyright 2009 Living Life Less Ordinary.
Many thanks for your birthday comment. Much appreciated. See you lot are eating very well. Looks as though the baquets have taken a back seat. Have been looking for you on Skype and you must be in bed -- or something. ALL THE BEST FOR NOW. Love, Mum & Dad xxxxxxx
Hi Karen John and Alex,
ReplyDeleteWow............how much Fromage and Lapin can you bear!
Absolutely loving your blog................and so are the family,
Love, Melissa Stickland, Pullenvale
Many thanks for your birthday comment. Much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteSee you lot are eating very well. Looks as though the baquets have taken a back seat.
Have been looking for you on Skype and you must be in bed -- or something.
ALL THE BEST FOR NOW.
Love,
Mum & Dad xxxxxxx